Learning Systems FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Once I’ve purchased Learning Systems on EyeCareCE, how do I access the course and exam?
When you purchase Learning Systems on EyeCareCE, two items will show up under the “My Courses” page. The first will be the Learning Systems Module, and the second will be the Learning Systems Exam.
2. What items are contained in the Learning Systems Module and Learning Systems Exam?
The Learning Systems Module contains the Learning Systems course that you purchased. The Learning Systems Exam contains the Final Exam and CE Quiz.
3. Which item should I launch first?
You should first launch the Learning Systems Module. This contains the Learning Systems course that you have purchased. Once you are ready for the Final Exam and CE Quiz you can launch the Learning Systems Exam from the “My Courses” page.
4. How long do I have access to the Learning Systems Module?
You have 90 days of unlimited access to the module from the day that you purchased the course.
5. How many attempts do I have to complete the Final Exam and CE Quiz?
You have unlimited attempts to complete the Final Exam and CE Quiz.
6. How do I get CE Credit?
You must pass both the Final Exam and CE Quiz to receive CE Credit. You must first pass the Final Exam in order to access the CE Quiz. You only need to pass each item once. After you have passed the Final Exam and CE Quiz you will no longer have access to the Learning Systems Exam from “My Courses”. Your credits will be written to your transcript and the Learning Systems Exam course will be removed from “My Courses”. You will continue to have access to the Learning Systems Module for 90 days from the date of purchase.